Première SVT 3
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

A Brand-free life ? x)

3 participants

A Brand-free life ? x) Empty A Brand-free life ? x)

Message par BlackSuga Mar 16 Déc - 19:42

What do you think about brands ? Do you think it's beneficial or a waste of money ?
Would you be ready to live without any brand ? How many much money do you spend on brands ?

Dernière édition par BlackSuga le Mer 24 Déc - 1:38, édité 1 fois (Raison : Corrections)
BlackSuga
BlackSuga
Admin

https://1s3971.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A Brand-free life ? x) Empty Re: A Brand-free life ? x)

Message par axoulavache Mar 23 Déc - 19:46

BlackSuga a écrit:How many money do you spend on brands ?

Correction : How much money...

2) I think that buying branded products is like wasting money.
Some products deserve spending much money, but I think that buying a shirt 30, 40 or more € is a waste, really.

3) Yeah, I'd be ready to leave without brands. But I think that's really difficult not to buy any branded products. There are brands everywhere !!!
Even if you are not addicted to brands, you buy brands...
For example, I have a "Garnier" shampoo, or a "Kenzo" perfume... When my parents go shopping, they buy "Special K" corn-flakes or "Colgate" tooh-paste. You don't notice that you buy branded products, but you do. You just buy a shampoo, corn-flakes or sodas (Coke !!!), but you also buy a brand. It's impossible leave without buying brands.

4) I don't spend money on brands because I don't wear brands. I don't have any "Nike" trainers or "Ecko" T-shirt.
But my parents spend much because they go shopping and they buy brands without noticing it(when they don't go to "Ecomax" or "Leader price").

Do you think that boys HAVE TO wear brands ? Is it a "obligation" to be accepted ?
axoulavache
axoulavache
1°er de la classe
1°er de la classe

Message par axoulavache Mar 23 Déc - 19:57

I will answer that boys don't have much choise. They only wear T-shirts and trousers, so wearing branded products is a way to be different, to make an effort...
But I think that some boys, who don't wear brands, are rejected, and it's really ridiculous !!!

You can't judge someone because he's not wearing the same clothes as you, or because he doesn't have any branded trainers...

For me, the most important quality is tolerance, and boy's "rules" deserve to be forgotten.

Just a correction in my first message : "It's impossible live without buying brands."
axoulavache
axoulavache
1°er de la classe
1°er de la classe

Message par BlackSuga Mer 24 Déc - 1:36

(My bad, we spend like 2 weeks explaining the differences between "much" and "many" and I've already forgotten ^^)

I've never seen a boy being rejected because he wasn't wearing branded clothes ... I remember that my brother didn't and he never felt rejected or something ...
I think people give to much (many ? o_o") importance to their look and that's a shame because they associate their values to the money they spend buying branded clothes ...

Nowadays, branded clothes don't even certify good quality ... Capitalism will kill ourselves ... Just be yourselves ... I think some boys don't have a good self esteem and they just act like people they see in television or charismatic leaders ...

("It's impossible to live without buying brands." Don't worry ... I don't blame you ^^)
BlackSuga
BlackSuga
Admin

https://1s3971.forumactif.com

Message par Kaerith Jeu 25 Déc - 16:20

Reading you, make me feel like if brands were the worst things in the world.
Well, what I think is that you just have to buy the clothes you like, even if they are branded or not.
Kaerith
Kaerith
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé